Grow Your Business, Your Influence, & Your Level of Success By Learning How to Compete Every Day!
Increase performance, build a positive culture, & reach business goals with these Motivational Keynotes
Unleash Your Inner Competitor
His programs focus on cultivating the winning mindset & skills necessary to build grit, accountability, & positive leadership, knowing this will increase their productivity, invigorate their company’s culture, and empower them into effective action toward their goals.
Jake can help your organization:
- *Increase grit
- *Adopt a culture of accountability
- *Focus on the MOST important tasks
- *Take action without needing motivation
- *Boost performance and attitude.
7 THINGS LEADERS DO DIFFERENTLY TO WIN THEIR WORK + LIFE.
How can we raise the bar every day in our organization? What would happen if our team learned to collaborate together and compete against their own previous best?
It’s normal for teams to be distracted, feeling as if they have to compete against everyone else – both inside and outside of your organization. In reality, their greatest competition lies in the mirror and once they discover this, can begin to unlock their greatest potential by raising the bar and their efforts every day.
In this keynote, Jake shares how we can integrate the traits and choices of successful teams in order to inject a positive mindset & “can do” attitude into our team members. Jake teaches audiences key lessons on leadership, grit, and accountability from his years of experience as a successful entrepreneur and leadership coach.
Your audience will learn how successful teams build accountability, positive attitude, and a culture of taking initiative in their professional and personal lives by applying a Competitor’s Mindset each morning.
- Importance of your (small) choices in your (big) success
- How to focus on what (actually) matters to grow sales & success
- Invest in your professional & personal relationships to grow a powerful network
- The importance of a Me vs. Me attitude in reaching your full potential
- Why action doesn’t need motivation
- Effectiveness over efficiency
- How to eat your elephant-sized goal
- The importance of throwing away your “To Do” list “To Get” tasks done
- How to best embrace accountability
- Create your own winning streak starting today
STAY FOCUSED ON WHAT MATTERS MOST.
Choose to lock in on what makes you the most effective instead of being distracted by what’s in the immediate.
Distractions surround us every day. Jake understands that after years spent learning to manage his ADHD and battle his own “shiny object syndrome.” Through trial-and-error, Jake began implementing a now unbeatable daily process that forges his championship focus for success.
In this workshop, audiences will learn how to improve their focus by creating daily processes and habits that keep us constantly advancing. Learn how our choices ultimately choose our fate and how each of us has the ability to more intentionally choose our workday, our output, and our impact.
Learn how a daily plan of attack removes the need for motivation and provides a blueprint process to yield the positive change desired. Instead of being distracted by the “busy,” learn how to stay focused on the best.
LEARN THE PRODUCTIVITY PROGRAM THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
It’s not a fantasy. It’s a reality when you channel a laser sharp focus in the moment with a powerful daily plan of attack. In this keynote, Jake teaches how we can create a playbook to win each day, control our schedule from sun-up to sun-down, and still make time for the people that matter.
It’s not about doing more – it’s about doing the right things to move the needle. Your team will leave this session fired up to go 365-0 this year, adding more to your organization’s bottom line without coming close to burnout.
- What a winning daily plan looks like
- How to control your morning/afternoon schedules for success
- How to eat your elephant-sized team goals
- The importance of replacing the need to “feel motivated” with a small action step.
- The importance of (unbreakable) mindset
- Create a process that creates success
- How to look at your Customer – instead of your mirror
- Remove motivation from the equation
GAIN THE COMPETITIVE EDGE TO WIN YOUR CAREER.
Jake teaches teams how to make the sale with The Competitor Mindset. Learn how to harness your own competitive fire to help you exceed your goals, grow your sales, and create a daily process that yields results. Your team will leave this talk driven to excel and continually moving forward with enthusiasm, even after hearing the word “no.”
Sales isn’t a line of work for just anyone – and it’s why Competitors find a way to thrive.
CREATE THE CULTURE THAT RAISES THE STANDARD & YOUR SUCCESS
In this keynote, teams will learn the importance of competing every day – against their own previous best – while collaborating with their teammates. They’ll learn the importance of focus, accountability, & the three things that great teams in sports, business, & life do best in order to elevate their impact.
Learn how embracing an attitude of ownership can kill off excuses & how answering *this* one question every day can change your culture and success this year.
- The importance of Me vs Me
- Control your Controllables
- What All Great Teams Do
- Build a Culture of Accountability
- Answer The One Question that Can Change Your Career – and Life
- Importance of Purpose
- How to align with desired brand with your current actions
- Telling your story effectively
- Tips & tricks for content creation
- Building your network
LEARN HOW TO BUILD AN AUTHENTIC BRAND THAT STANDS OUT….AND GENERATES SALES!
Learn how to build a successful personal brand on and offline to grow you career, social media following, and leads. You’ll hear how Jake built a business from selling t-shirts in the back of his car into a thriving on/offline community of over 100k members through his apparel, podcast, and keynote speaking.
Discover the key tactics to growing your social media presence, the five mistakes most professionals make online, and what tools can help you free up your time – without losing your online growth.